Please join us on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 1:00 pm for a Star Wars The Living Card Game 2013 Regional Tournament at Game Universe Greenfield. The top Player wins a coveted Golden Ticket, which grants them a first round by and free entry to four days of global competition at the 2013 FFG World Championship Weekend, November 7-10 in Roseville, MN!!
- The Regional Tournament will accommodate a maximum of 60 Participants
- The Entry Fee for the Regional Tournament will be $15.00 per person
- The number of Rounds for the Regional Joust Tournament will be based upon the number of Participants; 31 or less Players will result in a Top 4 Playoff / 32 or more Players will result in a Top 8 Playoff
- Each Round will be timed = 60 minutes.
Tournament and Match Structure:
The Tournament will follow standard Swiss pairing rules; Swiss Format; 60 minute rounds; Players will score points based on the result of their game as follows: Match Win=3 points; Draw=1 point; Match Loss=0 points; If both Players are equally close to their victory total, the game ends in a draw for both Players; If there is a tiebreaker between Players, we will follow the Breaking Ties rules as listed in the Official FFG floor rules.
Each Player will be required to use protective card sleeves. Sleeves must all be identical and cards must be placed in the sleeves in an identical manner.
Decks must contain rulebook minimums for construction.
- The winner of the Regional Tournament will win a Regional Champion 2013 trophy and 1 World Championship Weekend ticket to attend the 2013 FFG World Championship in Roseville, MN the weekend of November 7, 2013 through November 10, 2013
- The top 4-8 Players (depending on cut) will win a Full-color Star Wars Playmat.
- The top 16 Players will win a set of Regionals exclusive promo cards.
- 1st place and last place will each receive a commemorative token.
- Additional prizes will be provided based upon Participation
Pre-registration for the Event will begin on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 11:00 am and will end the day before the event.
The Entry Fee will be $15.00 and will be due at the time of Pre-Registration.
On the day of the Event, please do the following:
- Arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the Event (12:30 am)
- Bring your receipt if you pre-registered
- Check in at the Front Register
If you are not present by 12:30 am your pre-registration will not be honored and your seat will be made available to walk-in Customers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com.