Come Join the Fun! Tuesday, 6pm at Brookfield
Prizes: (based on an 8 person league)
- One alternate art Gunner upgrade card or alternate art Veteran Instincts upgrade card for every player that enters.
- Each player gets 1 raffle ticket for each attendance at league night. Game Universe is raffling 3 professionally painted X-Wing ships ! Painted By Rie Miniatures ( 2016 Wisconsin Regionals Painting Competition Champion)
- Top 8 Players choose from the following prizes in order of their finish with the first place receiving the league medal:
- Alternate art Darth Vader,
- Alternate art IG-88C,
- Acrylic Munitions tokens-2 sets,
- Acrylic ion tokens-2 sets,
- SW:X-Wing Dice Bag,
- Target lock laser pointer.
- Entry fee is $10.
- Sign up at Game Universe Brookfield location. Sign up on the first day of league or anytime your in the store.
- League starts June 14th. 6pm Tuesday
- 100 point dogfights
- League runs for 9 weeks. The first 8 weeks players will play each other and report score based on FFG tournament scoring rules. (no intentional draws)
- League games are generally played on Tuesday 6pm-10pm, but games can be played at the store on different days for your convenience. (Raffle entry only occurs on Tuesday 6pm-10pm)
- 9th week is a cut to top 4 players to face off for the league championship!
- What if the league already started? No problem, its pretty easy to get 2 to 3 games in a night. Also there is the entire week to get games in when possible. Everyone only has to play each other once, so even if you missed 3 to 4 weeks, there is still a lot of time to get your matches finished.
- What is contact information? Call 262-786-9800 for questions.
- Do I have to fly the same build each week? No, you can change your build however you like from week to week. 100 point dogfight.
Come join the fun during our X-Wing store championship weekend.
Registration starts at 11:30am for all events with the tournament starting at 12pm.
Champion: Store Championship plaque and a card granting one first-round bye at a regional of the players choice.
Top Four: 1 set of acrylic tokens
Top Eight: one dice bag
Top Thirty-Two: Alternate art card
Brookfield: Saturday April 16th
Franklin: Sunday April 17th
Menomonee Falls: Saturday March 26th
We’re starting an Armada League at Brookfield Location!
Come play in our first league event Thursday, March 31
This will be an 8 week event.(no penalty for missed weeks, but it lowers your chances for the final tournament!)
First Place each week: 1 alt art X-Wing Squadron card. Invitation to final 8 person tournament.or runner up, etc if top player already invited)
At the end of the league, an 8 person tournament that includes all players that earned invites during league play!
Winner of the final tournament: one alt art Gladiator II Class Star Destroyer card, 2 alt art X-Wing Squadron cards, a medal, a dice bag, and one set of Deploy Squadron tokens.
Runner up: one alt art Gladiator II Class Star Destroyer card, 2 alt art X-Wing Squadron cards, one dice bag, and one set of Deploy Squadron tokens.
3rd and 4th place winners: will receive one alt X-Wing Squadron card and one set of Deploy Squadron tokens each.
5th and 6th place winners: will each receive one alt art X-Wing Squadron card.
Greetings! Game Universe Greenfield’s X-Wing Regional Championship is almost upon us, so without further ado, here are some event details.
Saturday, May 17.
$20 entry at the door.
Pre-registration is closed, but at the door seating is available.
Seating for 60 players
Registration begins at 11 am.
Tournament starts at noon.
Tournament will be run according to FFG Tournament Rules and FAQ. Familiarize yourself with both before attending.
Squad lists are required. You may fill these out between 11 am and noon, or before attending the event. Squads may be no more than 100 points.
Tournament reporting sheets will be used, and you will be required to provide your name and email for use in FFG’s reporting system.
Registration will begin at 11:30 am. The tournament will start promptly at noon. There will be a number of swiss rounds based on attendance, followed by a cut to Top 4. Each round will last for 75 minutes. Entry is $10 if you preregister before Friday March 14, or $15 at the door. You can pre-register by phone, or by stopping by any one of our three locations.
Each player brings one squad of ships, tokens, dice, range ruler, move templates and anything needed to play. Squads should be 100 points. Squad lists are required for this event, please fill them out in advance to save time at registration.
Players get an alternative art Ten Numb card just for participating in the tournament. The Top 4 players all receive acrylic range rulers. Top 2 players each earn an exclusive card box. The Champion gets a Store Championship plaque and a first place certificate worth a first-round bye at one Regional Championship!