Android: Netrunner The Card Game 2013 Regional Tournament
Please join us on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 1pm for an Android: Netrunner The Card Game 2013 Regional Tournament at in Game Universe Greenfield. The top Player wins a coveted Golden Ticket, which grants them a first round by and free entry to four days of global competition at the 2013 FFG World Championship Weekend, November 7-10 in Roseville, MN!!
- The Regional Tournament will accommodate a maximum of 60 Participants
- The Entry Fee for the Regional Tournament will be $15.00 per person
- The number of Rounds for the Regional Tournament will be based upon the number of Participants; 31 or less Players will result in a Top 4 Playoff / 32 or more Players will result in a Top 8 Playoff
- Each Round will be timed = 65 minutes.
Tournament and Match Structure:
Each Player must bring both 1 Corporation and 1 Runner deck to the Tournament. Players will play both decks against each opponent.
The Tournament will follow Fantasy Flight Standard Tournament Rules; Swiss Format; 65 minute rounds; Match play consisting of two games – Players alternate playing Corporation and Runner during a match; The winner of each match is the Player with the most match points at the conclusion of the match; The winner of a game scores 10 match points. The loser of a game scores match points equal to the number of agenda points he or she had at the time the game ended; For each game a Player gains 2 prestige; The winner of the match also gains an additional 2 prestige; In the case of a tied match, Players split the prestige for that match (each gaining 1 prestige); If time is called and neither Player has achieved victory, play continues until both Players have completed one turn, if no victory after one turn, no one wins the game; Tournament will have either a dedicated judge or at least 2 Player Judges.
Each Player will be required to use protective card sleeves for both decks. Sleeves must all be identical and cards must be placed in the sleeves in an identical manner. Identity cards and click tracker cards (cards that are not shuffled) are not required to be sleeved.
A deck must be associated with a single identity card, and cannot contain fewer cards than the minimum deck size value listed on the chosen identity card. A deck cannot have more than three copies of a single card. A deck associated with a Runner identity can never contain Corporation cards, and vice versa.
Players are required to submit a deck list for each of their decks. Decklists must detail the name and quantity of each card in the deck. No substitutions of cards are allowed during the entire Tournament.
- The winner of the Regional Tournament will win a Regional Champion 2013 trophy and 1 World Championship Weekend ticket to attend the 2013 FFG World Championship in Roseville, MN the weekend of November 7, 2013 through November 10, 2013
- The top 4-8 Players will win a Full-color Android: Netrunner The Card Game Playmat
- The top 16 Players will win a set of Regionals exclusive acrylic click tracker tokens
- Additional prizes will be provided based upon Participation
Pre-registration for the Event will begin on April 15, 2013 at 11:00 am and will end the day before the event.
The Entry Fee will be $15.00 and will be due at the time of Pre-Registration.
On the day of the Event, please do the following:
- Arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the Event (12:30 am)
- Bring your receipt if you pre-registered
- Check in at the Front Register
If you are not present by 12:30 am your pre-registration will not be honored and your seat will be made available to walk-in Customers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org