Below you will see our updated procedures regarding Corona Virus (COVID-19) – 3/17/20.
As per the Governor’s orders, our in-store capacity has been reduced to 10, and all of our play space will be temporarily closed until further notice.
Starting on Sunday, March 22nd we will also be going down to reduced store hours. Sundays we will be open 11am-6pm and Monday-Saturday we will be open 11am-8pm. This is to ensure the best outcome for our guests’ and staff health, and to be able to serve you for as long as possible during these times.
We will be sending out updates in 2 weeks time (April 1st), so be on the lookout for that! Thank you all for your patience during these times!
For more information, click here: https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/gov-tony-evers-orders-statewide-ban-of-all-public-gatherings-of-10-or-more?fbclid=IwAR2NRy_9aE2h864r6GEAXg5u8lbYgMoZR6sT2ElibQxCQZpRw6faUamaZKo
We’re changing some of our policies because of the recent developments with the Corona Virus (COVID-19).
- We’re cleaning and disinfecting the store more frequently.
- If you, our valued guest, are feeling ill, we ask that you also come visit us another time.
- Employees and guests should all follow CDC guidelines, and do the following:
- Wash hands frequently and well (usually for 20 seconds or more).
- If you have dry skin, moisturize! Dry, cracked skin is more prone to infection.
- Refrain from touching your face as much as possible.
- Cough into your elbow (not your hands).
- Refrain from close physical contact with others where possible.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE:
- Our in-store play spaces are closed until further notice
- Our hours have changed. Starting Sunday, March 22nd, Sundays we will be open 11am-6pm and Monday-Saturday we will be open 11am-8pm.